It’s hard to feel positive when there are still so many challenges ahead. But in this year of unprecedented change, we also feel hopeful as we witness people uniting to help each other through these times of crisis.
As 2020 comes to a close, we share some of Vitalcare’s milestones and what we’re looking forward to in 2021.
- Firstly, during COVID, we’ve not only managed to keep all of our staff safe, but we’ve had the privilege of keeping our residents safe and protected in facility and home-based settings.
- We’ve adapted to the new change, maintained strong business connections and have also been able to focus and grow our team to better support you by creating new positions around technical support and employing Customer Success Managers who you’ll be introduced to shortly.
- We’ve made great headway towards our ISO 9000 accreditation to be completed early next year, demonstrating our commitment to standards on continuous quality improvement.
- With success, we released our next-generation nurse call system called Felix, incorporating RTLS, voice activation, and a number of industry-first solutions.
- Our Rosie emergency operators have conducted free weekly check-in calls with all of our customers during COVID-19 to support those feeling isolated and lonely and to ensure they’ve felt safe and connected over the past eight months.
- We’ve formed strong relationships with the University of New South Wales, and the University of Wollongong, as we work on some exciting projects with them.
- The latest Vitalcloud Advanced Reporting platform will be released early in the New Year. It will provide access to real-time call status, response statistics, audit reports and systems maintenance functionality from anywhere in the world.
This year was undoubtedly challenging for many. Vitalcare has adapted to the new change, supported our customers, built strong connections with partners and continued to innovate new technology solutions for the hospital, aged care, home care and community care sectors.
We wish you and your team a very relaxing, safe and happy holiday! Now’s the time to put your feet up, enjoy time with family and friends, and recharge in readiness for 2021.