Vitalcloud is an advanced reporting platform that gives you complete visibility of every nurse call point and device in your aged care facility or hospital. It monitors nurse call activity, alarm and response data, call logs, audit reports and maintenance to deliver valuable insights that help you provide the best care possible.
Featuring enterprise reporting and analytics tools, multiple reports can be filtered, customised, exported and automatically emailed to key team members as frequently as you choose.
With a real-time dashboard, facility managers can monitor, measure and analyse multiple areas of operational performance at the same time. From alarm activity and response times to comparing rooms and floors, units and building or entire regions, you can precisely track data at all levels of your facility.
Vitalcloud allows you to measure, analyse and report on:
- Resident wait times once call button is activated
- Average staff response time for each resident or patient
- Alarm frequency, location and busiest shifts
- Residents with the most alarm activations and the fewest
- Location of assets and staff in all environments
- Battery changes and maintenance status
Here’s how Vitalcloud reporting can help your facility
- Track and manage assets and people – With immediate and real-time tracking and management of medical equipment, staff and residents within all types of care environments.
- Accurate staff and resource coverage – Measure alarm data to identify the busiest locations, shifts and time of day to ensure you have enough staff coverage.
- Continuous quality improvement – Identify process efficiencies and area of improvement from data and insights to drive change.
- Improve resident care – Monitor staff response times to see how long residents are waiting, how long it takes for staff to answer calls, and how long the team spends with residents.
- Collaborate and share information – Vitalcloud is a cloud-based enterprise reporting platform, meaning reports are accessible from anywhere, any time.
- Simplify compliance and accreditation – Using Vitalcare’s ‘always on’ two-way wireless protocol, all pendants, call points, and sensors report every day to confirm they are operating correctly. This reduces testing time and quickly identifies pendants or call points that require service.
The Vitalcloud Cloud-Based Management Reporting System connects the nurse call system and devices to clearly deliver essential, real-time data that allows you to provide better care and improved efficiency in your facility.
For more information on Vitalcare’s aged care technology solutions, get in touch today on 1300 669 888 or email us at email@example.com with all your questions.