What we’ve done with this feedback
In light of this feedback, Vitalcare has completely redesigned our Service Agreements to make it easier to understand, read and evaluate.
We are moving everyone who doesn’t currently have a service agreement with us to the free base level agreement.
- We’ve introduced a free base level agreement setting expectations of the service you can expect from us.
- We’ve simplified multi-tiered Service Delivery packages (Free, Bronze, Silver and Gold) including: Vitalcloud, remote and on-site support, with more inclusions, and per bed pricing.
- Integration of all previously separated service agreements into a single standard form Service Delivery Agreement.
- Migration of paper Service Agreements to a fully digital platform with e-signature and auto-reminders when it’s nearly time to renew.
- The ability for customers to select a more flexible package of service inclusions without having to wait for a revised quote.
To ensure Vitalcare provides tailored support solutions, we will roll out an updated series of service level agreements and offer more robust and remote onsite options. This means, over the coming weeks, all customers will transition to base level service agreement which includes more flexibility, transparency and increased remote support.
In addition, customers can choose Gold, Silver and Bronze service level agreements for more tailored support solutions.