After introducing mandatory minimum care time requirements from October 1st 2023 (and the subsequent reporting this will require) Vitalcare has extended the capability of its Felix Nurse Call platform to help aged care providers with compliance.
Beyond just meeting the basic requirements to manage care minutes, this latest advancement also provides valuable insights that help you understand your residents’ behaviour and needs, whilst giving you a simple tool to manage staff time.
The Vitalcare team has developed a solution that will:
- Allow hands-free recording of care minutes provided – no “lost minutes” due to human error
- Identify residents that might need more care
- Provide real-time, accurate reporting
- Prevent excess labour costs – data-driven decision-making improves staffing efficiencies
- Ensure that care minutes are spent where they will best meet residents’ needs
If you are looking for a care minute management solution that delivers more than just basic compliance, call Vitalcare on 1300 669 888.
Learn more about the Vitalcloud Analytics & Reporting tool here.