Sydney, 16th November 2017: Cloud reporting, IoT (internet of things) wireless technology and machine learning have made their way into todays nurse call systems to be presented at the upcoming Information Technology In Aged Care (ITAC) conference at the Gold Coast later this month.
Attendees will also get an early insight into the next generation of aged care developments which includes technology such as lidar and deep data analysis by renowned Australian inventor, Peter Vogel.
Platinum sponsor of the event, Vitalcare, will also be launching new products and profiling developments of their latest generation technology including:
Where dementia, big data and IoT meet
Sydney, 8th November 2016:
Veteran technologist Peter Vogel, who developed the first “Vitalcall” personal alarm 30 years ago, is back in the aged care business.
As CTO of Vitalcare, Vogel has developed a new system that takes over where his previous “pendant” alarm no longer meets the need.
“As the population ages, more and more people are living with varying degrees of dementia” Vogel says. “There comes a point where they won’t wear a pendant, or they don’t think to activate it when they need help.”
- About Us
- INNOVATION CHALLENGE 2020
- IP Nurse Call Platform – Felix
- Maintenance Agreements
- Personal Monitoring Solution
- Systems Integration
- Vitalcare and NDIS Services
- Warranty & Repairs
- Vitalcare and Checked In Care partner to improve home care servicesFebruary 15, 2021 - 8:49 am
- Vocera and Vitalcare Announce Strategic PartnershipFebruary 2, 2021 - 11:00 am
- How do you provision ‘pop-up’ hospital bed capacity with nurse call equipment?May 29, 2020 - 3:56 am
- Pop-Up Emergency Nurse Call Technology Immediately AvailableMarch 26, 2020 - 5:15 am
VITALCARE MAIN OFFICE
Lane Cove West
Toll Free: 1300 669 888