They are installed at entry points to hospitals, aged care facilities or institutions and are used to identify people with elevated skin temperatures as an indicator for fever or infection.
The cameras use machine vision and artificial intelligence to identify the human face and calculate the body temperature to within 0.5°C.
Therma can be manually operated as a handheld device, or integrated into a nurse call system with a fixed camera installation where it can measure multiple faces simultaneously.
- Intelligent thermal image screening
- AI based algorithm for face identification
- Single and multiple person screening
- Automated nurse call system integration
- Handheld and fixed installation
- Automated access control integration
- Thermal, still, mixed and composite imaging options